HOW ORGANIC BABY CLOTHING CHANGED THE LIFE OF MY BABY AND I


Hello Moms, Everybody has noticed how I dress my 3 months old baby and have started bombarding me with questions.



BACKGROUND
I have had three babies in the last seven years and I must confess, delivery is one phase that is not complete as it continues into the early months of the babies life. The symptoms associated with pregnancy stage are quickly replaced with constant sleepless night, stress, lots of worries and baby outfits might seem insignificant on this list but it definitely counts.

I have come to realize that not only is the amount that goes into my babies wardrobe on the high side but the headaches that accompanies the selection, procurement and utmost disposal of their clothing. The only explanation for this is  that my babies just like every other babies grow rapidly and outgrow their clothing in little or no time. Therefore, there is a constant demand for new wears at regular interval.

The cost and stress are even a lesser part of my worries as compared to the impact of the clothing on my babies as in the past I have bought clothes whose materials ended up giving my babies some rash. The rash as I was made to understand broke out as a result of toxic chemical which are used in the making of everyday fabric. Chemical are an essential as they are used from the growth of the plant to the harvesting, storage and eventual processing of the fabric raw materials. Babies are thus susceptible to the impact of the toxic chemicals as their skin unlike ours are still tender and not accustomed to dealing with it.

The US National Assembly of sciences (NAS) famously summed up this heightened sensitivity of children to toxic chemical in a 1993 report by concluding that “children are not little adults.”

“Children are not little adults” - US National Assembly of Sciences

After all this years of continuous mental and emotional torture and subjecting my babies to unknown risk. I had taken my baby to the clinic for post natal when the nurse called my attention to the new development on my babies skin. Although I was distraught to see my poor baby suffer from my ignorance, I tried to pay attention as the nurse educated on the probable cause and the remedies. There and then, I found the lasting solution to this problem as she introduced me to upchoose where I could get premium organic baby clothing and that was goodbye to my woes.

Millions of women in the united states are using upchoose premium organic baby clothing.




I went to their website, read about them and ordered for some of their products for testing. Although I was a bit skeptical, the result I obtained in weeks proved me wrong and here are the reasons why i choose to recommend Upchoose.com to every nursing mother

You are guaranteed to get the best fabrics
Upchoose allows you to choose your style and you are guaranteed to receive adorable clothes that respect your baby’s skin, made from 100% certified organic fabrics.

You Save money
Upchoose allows you to save money by paying less for organic clothing and earn credit when you return the ones your babies have outgrown. Thus, you avoid having your money sleeping in your closet and out-rightly in the dumpster.
You have reduced clutter and waste
Babies grow fast! Upchoose allows you to pioneer a new model of preloved clothing and help protect the planet and that feels great.

You can earn as you refer your friends and family
Upchoose also allows you to earn as you refer your families and friends so you eventually end up paying less for more.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I lost over 50LB in Two months Using Alkatone Ketosis Weight Loss Formula

How I lost over 40LB in Two months using Keto Burn Extreme